Sort by: Date | Popularity

Hard To Find Films Complaints & Reviews

Hard To Find Films - New Jersey, Jersey City / never received

Ga
Aug 3, 2013

I paid via google wallet for a DVD on June 10th. I waited the 2-3 weeks as stated via the website before contacting seller. Google wallet had update the status to completed on the 3rd week so I asked for an accurate status of the DVD shipment. He didn't reply. Three email attempts later I got some lame excuse as to he's to busy and now sick and apparently receives 100 emails a day (after doing some research its probably 100 requests just like mine) below is the only email he has sent me, which I received exactly a month after my payment was made. After reading this, this guy is a...

Hard To Find Films - New Jersey, Jersey City / Did not receive merchandise

Wi
Sep 25, 2012

This company probable doesn't exist, except as a scam website. I waited five weeks to get a DVD and tried to email them. When they finally responded, they said the shipment must have been lost in the mail. Fortunately, I paid Google Pay with American Express so I can recover my money. Don't think you can get that hard to find film from these guys.

Hard To Find Films - New Jersey, Jersey City / Scam con artists

Br

These guys J.R. Burgos and Mark scammed me out of 30 U.S. dollars as I'm from Australia. I ordered Night of the Creeps, they failed to send the DVD, stopped answering my e-mail enquiries, called me a weirdo when I tricked them under a different e-mail account, blocked me again then changed e-mail accounts themself from [email protected] to [email protected] I feel cheated and a fool to boot and only one lady is helping me - Lori Rothgreb from Trenton NJ she's at [email protected] She's with fair trading. I want my purchase! Brett Gaddes NSW Australia.

Hard To Find Films / Beware - this is scam!

Vs

Hard To Find Films at http://shop.vendio.com/HARDTOFINDFILMS/home.html is a scam. I ordered and paid $29.99 for a DVD on 6/25/2007. I never received it. Seller stopped communicating when I demanded a refund. I noticed that 9 complaints had been filed with the Better Business Bureau which has not been able to contact the seller since his listed address is fake. Other complaints have been made to Vendio which refuses to do anything. BEWARE!