Sort by: Date | Popularity

Hanah Pham dds Complaints & Reviews

Hanah Pham dds - Virginia, Reston / Rude and unprofessional staff and doctor

Ne
Jul 27, 2014

I don’t advise dentists from Hanah Pham DDS. I visited them only once, but it was bad experience. The staff was rude and the doctor was horrible. He was unprofessional and told me that everything was ok, but it wasn’t. I was really upset that I wasted time on them so I decided to warn other people about them .please, share your views about this company.

Hanah Pham dds - Virginia, Reston / Fortuitious relationship

Wo
Aug 01, 2011

This has been a long term affair with Dr. Hanah Pham, my family of five people has been seeing Dr. Pham for 8 years and so far it has been fortuitous relationship. We have done everything from cleaning, crown, bridges, implants, and even tooth extraction here and there with Dr. Pham. All these dental works that my family has experienced with this great dentist, I can now firmly say with no reservation that I recommend Dr. Pham to my friends or anyone for that matter. If you get her, you are getting that high wealth of knowledge and skills from her education above all regular dentists. You see her degrees and you will know, you experience her expertise and you will find out.