Sort by: Date | Popularity

hairforsale.com Complaints & Reviews

hairforsale.com - Missouri / ordered hair 4/29/13 not received

Cl
May 13, 2013

I ordered braiding hair on 4/29/13 8 skins for $200.00 asof 5/13/13 have not received hair. I paid for the product with my visa card. I tried to call the merchandise vendor on 5/13/13. no one answered the telephone. In fact the listed number 1 314-779-0262 recording says the number is unallocated. There is no answer on the listed 800 number 1-800-613-5991. I feel this is a scam. I will request my money returned to me. Cleo Simon (510) 755-9052 P.O. box 6846, Oakland, CA 94603. My email is [email protected]

hairforsale.com - Missouri, St Louis / Russ Little Jr

Ma
Jan 9, 2013

I ordered a hair care product from this site, got a tracking number and never received the product> I called the numbers provided, emailed and never heard from Russ Little Jr. I finally called information and was given a number to a Russ Little Sr. it was Jr's father who was very unhappy w/his son. There seems to be some ugly family drama! Sr was very kind and forthcoming, he was apologetic about his unscrupulous son. Sr. owns a company that Jr. was fired from called Afro World Hair of St Louis, Mo. Sr. gave me the number and website, to his company that has been family owned and...

hairforsale.com / did not receive merchandise

Ve

I ordered from this merchant some human hair from his website. He never sent the merchandise and never answered any of my email or voicemails. I paid through Paypal and lodge a complaint. He pretended to answer by giving them a USPS tracking info, but never shipped the merchandise. This guy is a crook. His name is Russ Little (if that's even his real name). Never order from him! I learned a valuable lesson: always chek with Better Business Bureau. He was reported there at least 5 times for fraud!