Sort by: Date | Popularity

GymAndSpin Complaints & Reviews

GymAndSpin / I ordered New Rock shoes, they gave me Nikes. Misleading sales practice.

Am
Aug 10, 2016

It's a shoes for sale website with amazing prices. Website is based in the UK, shoes are supplied from Beijing and shipped via EMS. I took a chance and ordered their New Rock shoes (price was too good to be true!) I was happy to wait and their customer service was kind enough to provide tracking and they arrived quick. The nightmare began when I opened the package to find ugly cheap Nike running shoes that they were trying to get rid of on clearance. The first time I emailed they gave me the tracking number again and said the package will be with me soon (referring to the Nikes they gave...

GymAndSpin / Bad experience

Bu
Aug 07, 2016

I have ordered a pair of shoes from www.gymandspin.co.uk and my order arrived in a timely manner. I really liked the prices and customer service seemed nice. Everything was fine until I actually received my order and saw my shoes. They looked worn out, quality was terrible, soles were dirty! When I contacted GymAndSpin customer service they promised me a replacement. They also said that I don't need to return the defective shoes. Several days later they gave me another tracking number and said that shoes were shipped. Tracking umber was not working and these guys just stopped answering. I'm still waiting for my replacement shoes but I think that they never sent me anything. I would like to get my money back.