Sort by: Date | Popularity

Guardian Alarms Complaints & Reviews

Guardian Alarms / Security System Contract

Li
Oct 19, 2015

On 9/4/2014 a salesperson representing Guardian (AMP Security) was making house to house cold calls to residents in the area my mother was living. My mother was 88 years old, living alone and is very hard of hearing. For whatever reason, she allowed Mr. Johnny Garcia into her home and he talked her into purchasing a 60 month security system with Guardian. Mother advised the family of this in passing conversation. It is my opinion that Mr. Garcia took advantage of a vulnerable adult in order to make a sale. The likelihood of mother living to the end of the contract period is possible but not...

Guardian Alarms / Scam

Va

Guardian Security will trick you into a 3 yr Contract. They will tell you, that the contract is for 1 year, turns out, that if you don't read, its 3 YRS!!! I tried canceling because I have Vonage as a phone service, instead of a land line. To cancel they are charging me over $1400 for the equipment. That is insane! I told them they can have it back. I guess, I will let them put it on my credit, and just won't pay. I will let 7 yrs lapse on my credit before I giver them a dime. Don't USE this Company.