Sort by: Date | Popularity

GroupMe.com Complaints & Reviews

GroupMe.com / unsecure accounts

Ar
Apr 05, 2019

On April 3, 2019, I signed up for a groupme account requires a phone number. After I put in my phone number it did not create a new account, but instead changed the account of the last person who used this number to my email. This allowed me to access all messages and chats submitted by the last user. Groupme does not take the security of its users seriously. It does not offer any protection for previous users of their service. By allowing me to access the previous users account, it causes me to be unable to use their service for 2 days. 2 days are required for an account to be deleted, so I...

GroupMe.com / their app didn't work on my phone

As
Jul 06, 2014

I was really upset after I downloaded the app from the website www.groupme.com. It was mentioned that this app worked on all devices, but surprisingly, it didn’t work on my device. I reached the moderators, and the guy told me to wait while he checked something. After that he told me that he fixed everything, but this app worked only 2 days and after that the same rubbish. And this moderator didn’t reply. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

GroupMe.com / poor customer service

Ro
Jan 08, 2014

I recently registered on the website www.groupme.com, and I downloaded the app, which offered to send quick business and simply messages through this app completely for free. I needed to organise the group of people, who would receive this messages. But this app was really inconvenient to send and write messages, and my iphone worked slower when this app was opened. The moderators didn’t answer to my emails, when I tried to reach them. Please leave your views about this website.