Sort by: Date | Popularity

Greenfields Hydroponics Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Hu

I've payed for items but i never receved them. I made an order (total amount £184.87) from 7 august 2009 and pay it with my credit card via worldpay. I havent receive any goods/ items and they haven't respond to my e-mails (I have send 6 of them allready).I've called them by phone 100 times, i've got just one time a man but always nothing received. I'm not the only one look on internet Greenfields hydroponics Ltd . He stole to me £184.87. I've send also an email to worldpay for help but i've no received answer for now. adress: Greenfield...

Greenfields Hydroponics Ltd - England, Norfolk, Cromer / I've payed for items but i never receved them. Greenfields hydroponics Ltd is a thief, he stole to me £347.79.

Hu

I've payed for items but i never receved them. I made 2 order (total amount 347.79£) from 3 and 7 august 2017 and pay it with my credit card via worldpay. I havent receive any goods/ items and they haven't respond to my e-mails (I have send 5 of them allready).I've called them by phone 50 times, i've got just one time a man but always nothing receved. I'm not the only one look on internet ( look at this link : http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/greenfields-hydroponics-c261506.html ) Greenfields hydroponics Ltd is a thief, he stole to me...