Sort by: Date | Popularity

GRC vitamins Complaints & Reviews

GRC vitamins / Monthly charges

Ce
Jun 28, 2015

My elderly Mother has been billed for over a year for $33.94, automatically, each month, and I just discovered this when I took over her finances. I called the company and the customer representative, NOR, their supervisor could tell me what the charges were. All they could say that the account was closed in 2013. They told me to fax each monthly payment to the billing department, which I did, with a note inquiring as to what these charges are for. Even though I included my email and telephone number I have not heard from this company, but will not give up on this.

GRC vitamins / I did not order this product but have been charged

Tc
Jun 23, 2012

GRC vitamins I have not received this product nor have I ordered it. A few months ago you started billing me for the product and I contacted you and told you to stop. You said, "did I get the product and have you tried it"? I said no and I do not want to try it. You haven't billed me for awhile now but when I reviewed my credit card statement there the charge is yet again. I'm sending you the information so that you can contact my credit card company and have this charge credited back to my account. The charge ultimately overdrawn my credit card which has again caused several...

GRC vitamins - Hawaii, Hilo / unauthorized charge

Ma
Jan 28, 2012

This company charged me for vitamins that I never received. I initially ordered WEN hair care and they offered a month of vitamins for free. Well I never got the free vitamins, instead I got for $38.95 taken out of my credit card. Never again will I order anything from that company. It companies like that who makes it hard for other online companies to succeed.

GRC vitamins - Georgia, Cordele / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES

Me
Aug 22, 2011

I THINK WHEN I ORDER WEN HAIR CARE THEY SENT ME A FREE SAMPLES OF THE VITAMINS NOW I HAVE CANCELED WEN HAIR CARE PLEASE PUT MY MONEY BACK IN MY CHECKING ACCOUNT THEY WAS NOT AUTHORIZED TO DO THESE THANKS MELISSA L GIBBS

GRC vitamins / continuous charges

La
Jun 17, 2011

I ordered a "frer trial" of vitamins and used my credit card for shipping. I sent the package back within 7 days due to the sickness i felt frm the vitamins. I called customer service and they assured me it was cancelled etc. 3 months now they have charged my account $33 for vitamins i dont have! I called agaon, after each charge and each operator told me my account was closed and i wasnt recieving any shipments or charges. Well my bank statement says otherwise. This is absolutly ridiculous amd i see more and more complaints about it. Dont buy from them or youll ve charged for MONTHS!!! Scam!!