Sort by: Date | Popularity

Grant Writer Pro Complaints & Reviews

Grant Writer Pro / Scam and cheating

Ca

I ordered Grant Writer Pro on March 24th 2008. $39.95 was immediately taken out of my Bank account. I then canceled an April 10 as decided it was not for me. I requested a refund for the $39.95 taken. The Cancellation and refund was never done properly and unknown to me the company restarted charging me. When I discovered they had taken 7 more payments from my Bank account, I called customer service and got an apology and told I would receive the 7 payments back to my Bank. That was on Dec 11th 2008 and they emailed me a confirmation. On Dec 15th I did get 4 payments back and called the...

Grant Writer Pro / mislead information for free gov. money

Co

I visited this website looking for money for education. They said this was free money from the government and I could get a CD free for only a $1.99 shipping fee to tell me how to get funds from the government. I can use the website free for seven days, then I will be charged $39.99 if I use the website. I haven't used the site. I noticed my account was debited. I tried calling and got a recording saying it was after hours. I tried to contact customer service online and I could not. I will try to call again tomorrow to see if I can get a refund credited back to my account and cancell what they are charging me for.