Sort by: Date | Popularity

GPNet.com Complaints & Reviews

GPNet.com - New Jersey, Cookstown / Wrong info

GPNET.CPM is posting my phone # why I do not know... My family & My son are victims in the fraud... Every month charges ar coming out of my sons bank account... We can't seem to stop it.. Here are a couple of phone number that might help... NOT 609 ### I made the mistake of adding my # to the complaint. 1-888-205-2664 or 1-888-824-3640. Please lets stop this crime from affecting all of us.

GPNet.com / Illegal access to my account

I am a soldier in the military, stationed in Iraq. and it seem for over a year 34.95 a month has been debited from my account. I have never authorized this or company to charge anything. Only my Insurance or Motorcycle payments. This is a rip off and I can't seem to get a hold of anyone to help me. If you have any information please let me know. I contacted my bank an have not had any luck... How is it a company can debit money from your account, without your authorization. But you can not stop it when it is your account... This is theft!

GPNet.com - Florida, Miami Beach / Unauthorized charges to credit card

Have no idea how they got my c.card info; totally unauthorized recurring charges to credit card; had no idea who this company was; never had contact with them.