Sort by: Date | Popularity

Gov-Resources.com Complaints & Reviews

Gov-Resources.com - Oregon / does not funtion as advertised

Ph

The searches for Gov-Resources.com do not work. In trying out the site, I could not find myself under people search, also could not find my friends. I could not find my marriage records, could not find birth records for anyone with my last name in my state, could not find the criminal records for family members that I know have been incarcerated (only found 1 out of 4 searches). Could not find the death records for a friend of mine that committed suicide. Could not find my own DMV records. The bankruptcy search just comes back with an error message. The newspaper search for either of the...

Gov-Resources.com / Terrible experience

Na

God I wish I had done a Google search on how trustworthy Gov-Resources.com is BEFORE I gave them my credit card number. I paid $39.99 for a lifetime unlimited access membership. But then once I paid and was registered, I was send to a website called Recordsarea.com to do my actually searching. That was a red flag. Then, I typed in this one person's name that I was looking up and it came back, 'Server Too Busy'. I was getting very suspicious at that point because I was doing this at like 3am. So I waited a minute, then searched the name again. But again, it came back a...

Gov-Resources.com - Maryland / refund

Ka

I have asked for a refund, of $24.94 5 times), but they will not. I am continually asked why I want to cancel, or they can be of help with there special team, once I was told (he) would have to check with CEO. This is my 6th message, 5 to them 1 to you. I canceled the same day I purchased the use of the website. Can you help me? I hope this message will also be sent to them #Z53EMNJN = contract number thank you - Karen PS: Purchased nov 23rd - canceled the same day. I thought this would be helpful with a genealogy research - it's not.

Gov-Resources.com - Maryland / Can't Access Website

Le

This site is advertised as a reputable search site, but once I paid my membership fee I couldn't access the website. Instead the site kept popping up a message of unknown site or site may be under reconstruction, etc. or it flips you to another website that charges for their services. SCAM!!! I want my membership money back. I have only been trying to access this site for five days now. This site should be taken off of the internet and its company owners prosecuted for fraud.

Gov-Resources.com - England, East Sussex / Not genuine?

Ve

I registered and payed a years subscription to -Gov-Resources.com I tried to get the information I was needing and could not get any further. I decided to email for advise and to find out how to get the info that I was trying to get and the emails have both been returned as "Address Unknown" I have reported this as I have since found that many people have written up on the computer with this same thing happening to them.I payed with my credit card through "Click save" and feel I should now change my credit card number in case of it being used illegally.

Gov-Resources.com / Online scam

Va

I wish I had found the [redacted], BEFORE I fell for this internet scam. The site itself contains zero data. Every search comes back empty - even for known social security death indexes. Most searches lead you to a list of online search engines that charge as well. I've noticed that all the rebuttals for these reports state 'Rebuttal Employee -contact us for technical support'. That's a load of bull as well, the only way you can contact the company is through an online email reply. Don't waste your time, you won't get a reply back. I've learned my lesson. Thank goodness it was only a $40.00 lesson.