Sort by: Date | Popularity

GNS,Inc. Complaints & Reviews

GNS,Inc. - Massachusetts, Marshfield / charge to credit card

Ju

I paid $3.97 for shipping and was told the product was free -- just pay s&h. Included in my package was an invoice that said I was going to be billed a further $70.90 on March 5th. What am I being charged for if the product is free?. I would also like to cancel any further shipments, but can't get hold of anybody on the phone number they give me. I am just put on hold forever and it it not a free call. Can you help me? I am 74, live in senior housing and can't afford any of this. MY only income is social security. I can't return anything because I can't get a return authorization if no one answers the phone!!

GNS,Inc. / Unauthorized charge to my account

Di

I ordered a free trial of AcaiBerry and said I would have a 30 day trial. I only recieved the product 9 days before I would be charged so I cancelled immediately. They charged my account anyway for $79.90 and said they will ship me a new product on March 1 and will again be charged. I cannot get through either on the phone or by email, even though I have tried countless times. What do I do now?