GMC Dealer Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

GMC Dealer - Mississippi, Southaven Mississippi / 2008 buick enclave

Ka
Kathaline on Jan 2, 2017
Every since we've had this vehicle there has been nothing but problems after problems! They had the put a new transmission in the truck, had to take it back because the Park Assist lights keep coming on, the engine light, then says a fuse went back in the transmission and had to changed. The very next day after changing the fuse, one of the head light are now pink & they're wanting to charge $1000 to fix that! So many complaints with this model vehicle I don't know what more to do!! I don't have money pouring from a tree! Someone needs to help with this problem by putting us in another vehicle...

GMC Dealer / I was totally ripped off: GMC dealer in Brighton, Michigan

Va
I have been leasing gm cars for over 10 years. My recent lease is costing me way too much. I owned a 2003 s-10 sport, the sales person talked me into leasing a gmc pickup and giving them my truck 3 years ago. The truck I gave them was worth over 10.000.00 and I ended up turning that in for a cobalt. I ended up with a 283.00 payment which is very hard for me to make. Can anything be done to help me. I feel like I was taken advantage of. They should have told me to buy out my lease at the time because I didn't owe that much on it with the down payment of 10.000.00 from the other truck. I was totally ripped off.
Contact Us