Sort by: Date | Popularity

Global Reach International Complaints & Reviews

Global Reach International / Harrassing Phone Calls

Ha

I have received 7 calls per day for the last 3 days from this company. I have no idea who they are or what they are trying to sell. Each day I come home to find 7 missed calls on my answering machine all with some Indian woman's voice screaming my name and hello, hello, hello no...??? I'm sick of it and haven't requested any information from this company. I have filed a complaint with the SC state Attorney General's office. My number is listed on the DO NOT CALL REGISTRY and this company is breaking the law. Today they called my phone number every 20 minutes. This i...

Global Reach International - New York, Elmira / constant phone calls unsolicited

Ma

Past several days (perhaps a week) have received regular (perhaps 4 - 5) calls per day from this organization. When I see it on my phone ID don't answer, but finally did to get them to stop - however no one on other end. I'm on the "do not call" list and has not expired. To whom can I report this locally? What a pain!

Global Reach International - Texas, Rockwall / Numerous phone calls

Ca

This company (scam) calls at least three times a day. Several times, they have hung up just as I answer. I have call waiting on my phone and when they call, and I'm on the phone with a business client, I miss words while it is beeping. I have asked them politely each time to take this number off of their calling list and they respond that they will. Then, the next day, I get three or four more calls. I have started asking for their number so that I can call them and disturb them all day long. They usually hang up then but one did give me a number that turned out to be bogus. What can I do to get them to stop calling?