Sort by: Date | Popularity

Global Info Service Complaints & Reviews

Global Info Service / Offline typing jobs

Su

Sir, I registered for offline data entry job with www.typingjobathome.com, i paid my registration fee of 8 dollars for entrace test registration through western union, i waited for reply but all in vain, i tried to call them through their contact numbers +91-7926826451, +91-7926826453, +91-9898583959, +91 9377944133, but there is no any answer, please can any one advice and help me to get my money back? This is really theft and criminals, they should be investigated as they call themselves Global Info Service, the company is in India Ahamedabad, Gujarat. there websites are www.365jobs4u.com...

Global Info Service / Complete fraud

Sh

I'm not a first victim that is suffring from cheating by www.365jobs4u.com. Thanks to complaintsboard.com.witch has open my eyes that many many peoples are suffering from 365jobs4u.com, I've also face the same problem, sent Rs, 2500 internet charge, Rs 2000, assistance pay. Rs 2000 and two month of hard working, results is blank, many phones, emails results is o. I strongly request to www.complaintsboard.com that please make some arrange that no body next can suffer this stage.