Sort by: Date | Popularity

Global Auto Mall Complaints & Reviews

Global Auto Mall / Failed to fid my van. Didn't order part. Took my money. Gave no refund

Ja

This company starts out trying to squeeze you for over $1, 000 when you come there. They have no intention of doing the work that you ask for. They didn't fix my van. I paid cash..but they did not even order the part. Then they refused to give a refund. It's been 2 months ...no refund and the better business bureau doesn't help. I've contacted consumer affairs. I later found out that the work that they said they did and charged me for labor and parts...well they didn't do. I had to pay another dealer all over.

Global Auto Mall / Fraud

Ke

To Whom It May Concern: I am writing to you in regards to the unfair marketing strategy that is being employed by Global AutoMall in North Plainfield, NJ. I have received a flyer from the above mentioned car dealer saying that if the number on the outside matches the inside you have won one of those three things: a car, a GPS or a three day vacation. But you had to come in and “claim” the prize. I showed up and had to sit through an hour car presentation, but ok. I found out I won a vacation, I was of course so excited. They gave me a flyer from World Wide Travel Center, and I wa...