Sort by: Date | Popularity

Gilly Hicks Complaints & Reviews

Gilly Hicks / Horrible customer service

Ju
Nov 27, 2013

I called their customer service for a price adjustment. The representative explained to me that they can only do price adjustment on regular priced item which is ridiculous. Then I explained to them that it's only going to cost them extra money if I return and repurchase it with the new price. I asked to talk to a supervisor and got told all the supervisors are assisting other customer, I offered staying on hold but guess they just don't train their representative in a well manner. She fired up to me saying they have a lot of customers on line to be assist with. I marked down her name and couldn't even find a proper email to complain to.

Gilly Hicks - Ohio / Poor Customer Service

Sl
Jan 11, 2012

Dear Management: On December 23, 2011, I placed an order with Gilly Hicks online store. I paid a total of $95.12 to receive my shipment the day before Christmas. The package was wrapped and placed under the tree as a gift. Once the gift was opened, we immediately noticed that one of the shirts was missing a letter from the logo. I immediately emailed Gilly Hicks to inform customer service of the ridiculous stitching error and how upset I was that I spent extra money to receive items before Christmas and part of my order was defective. Surprisingly, I did receive a response in a timely manner;...