Sort by: Date | Popularity

getting visible Complaints & Reviews

getting visible - Ontario / google listing

Ma
Feb 09, 2013

DO NOT Deal with this company, they make promises and DO NOT deliver. Paid 349.00 Canadian to have my company listed at top of Google. It was 2 months and still not found on Google. Called them to complain they said my listing was live and to type in my Postal/zip code. Who is going to look for a company by zip or postal code???? this is a crock! and they created a web page (which I never asked for) for my listing that had incorrect spelling of my company name. They didn't even have it going to one of my 3 websites that my company has online. They phoned for another payment, we refused...

getting visible - California, Irvine / Scam

Nov 28, 2012

This company is a complete rip-off they promise to get you on the front page of google, but in the end they don't deliver, also they continued to charge me after I cancelled their services. These guys are nothing but theives.

getting visible - California / Theives

To
Nov 28, 2012

These Guys say they can get you on the first page of google, I paid them $200 and my website is not on the first page of google...When I complained to them and asked for my money back the representative I spoke to got angry. So I asked for a supervisor. The supervisor then told me that I couldn't have my money back, and then he wrote a ton of false complaints about my company. It was so bad that I had to completely change the name of my business and start over with my website. These guys are evil thieves avoid thme at all cots.