Sort by: Date | Popularity

Geeksquad Complaints & Reviews

Geeksquad / CSR

Sep 24, 2014

GEEKSQUAD HAS HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTITIVES. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 3 HOURS TO TALK WITH A TECH, ONLINE CHAT TO HELP REPAIR MY LAPTOP. THE CSR OR AGENT SPELLED INCORRECTLY, DID NOT COMMUNICATE CLEARLY, AND HAD NO CONCERN FOR MY FRUSTRATION. THIS IS A PAID SERVICE. YOU MAY WANT TO DO A DRY TEST TO SEE HOW THE AGENTS HANDLE THE INITAL REQUEST BECAUSE MY EXPERIANCE HAS BEEN HORRIBLE! THE TECH SUPPORT IS GREAT! THOUGH IT MAY TAKE AN HOUR TO MAKE THE CSR UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU NEED AND WHY! ABSURD! RIDICULOUS!!

Geeksquad - Texas, Sugar Land / Poor Service

La

I had a terrible experience with the Geeksquad and will not recommend them to anyone - ever!!! In early August I made and appointment and paid for the services at a local Best Buy to have a Geeksquad agent come and expand the range of my wireless network. The first agent was great - came within the scheduled 4 hour window and diagnosed the problem. He then scheduled another appointment for an agent to come in with the expander/booster to increase the range of my wireless network. It went downhill from there. The next agent came and didn't have the accessory needed. My 4 hour was wasted. I...