Sort by: Date | Popularity

Geek Complaints & Reviews

Geek / account

Ca
Apr 04, 2019

This is not a complaint I received a message to contact wish payment issues have been trying to put in a new credit card number as I accidently keyed in an expired credit card number. I tried going to the checkout to change the number to the current card but could not change the information I received a message to contact wish.com payment-issues to sort out the problem. Is it possible to reset the credit card number to the new one? Thank you Carmen daniel

Geek - Alabama, Lincoln / smart watch

Pa
Nov 10, 2017

I received my smart watch yesterday and notice that the band had been pulled a part from the frame of the watch. I noticed it as soon as I pulled it from the package. What more in detail do you want me too describe to you people and why do I have too prove to you what is wrong with it when I ordered it. I never have a problem paying for something I want as long as it worth it and believe me I like the watch but not a damage product. I would never make some pay for something that I sold too them I it was damage.

Geek / order not received

Jo
Oct 07, 2016

I ordered a bag, and a couple of patches, and an ear piece, and I was supposed to receive the purchased merchandise on the 6th of October and when I tried logging in on the app, it said app not available, and when I tried going on the webpage it said page not available, I want my money back or my stuff shipped asp, before I interfere legally. Very disappointed!!!