Sort by: Date | Popularity

GE Washing Machine Complaints & Reviews

GE Washing Machine / repairman came will replace machine. still no machine after a month

Ge
Jul 11, 2017

On June 3, 2017 a repairman came to look at my GE washer machine. He said they have numerous complaints about that mode I would be receiving a new machine. On June 9 Spirit Delivery called and my new machine was damaged, a new one would be ordered. A new machine was to be delivered on June 11, June 27, June 29 and July 10. And July 11. Needless to say I hVe taken off all those days to accept delivery. No machine ever came. The costumer service line are no help they just passed my calls to different departments. The supervisor Cassandra gave me her phone extension and email and told me to call...

GE Washing Machine / Extended warranty

Ka

I purchase a washing machine 2yrs ago at the time i purchased what i thought was a 2yr extended warranty. My washer broke down and when i called conn's i was told that the warranty had expired... Seems that the 1st year of the warranty ran along with the manufactures warranty. Conns is a rip off and will not stand by their products. Sad thing is at the same time i purchased the washer i also purchased a dryer, a new fridge and a set of mattress

GE Washing Machine - New York, Pomona / flood due to poor installation

De

WHEN ‘POLICY” SUPERCEEDS LOGIC We almost lost our home to a flood because Sears would not make an exception to their “policy” of not scheduling repairs on a Sunday. We ordered a washing machine from Sears. They came to install it on 7/26/2017 which was a Saturday. THEY LEFT A PART OFF FROM THE OLD MACHINE CLAIMING IT WAS NOT NECESSARY. After installation there was a small drip coming from one of the hoses, it quickly turned into a full spray of water from the hose FLOODING OUR HOME. We called them back and they came and said it was a drainage problem with the building...