Sort by: Date | Popularity

GE Profile Complaints & Reviews

GE Profile - Alabama, Birmingham / refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, stove top, electric and gas oven

Ca
Jul 02, 2017

It is really disappointing that after remodeling our house and buying again ge profile appliances which is your top products, everything has had problems and what is worst is that we are using white duck tape to hold pieces in place and for all plastic trays and drawers in the refrigerator as they are either cracked or broken. The plastic rail on the side of the meat tray is broken. The refrigerator has also had ice twice behind the wall and iced water under the meat drawer. It still has water build up underneath the meat/cheese drawer. The oven in convection mode has never reached the set...

GE Profile / Rust on doors

Ru
May 15, 2015

I bought my GE Profile refrigerator 3 years ago for over $6500 from Pacific Sales in Carlsbad, now the doors are rusting and they won't do anything and refer me to GE who says that the reason is that my built-in should not be left plugged in if I leave for more than 2 weeks. I should unplug it and clean it out if I leave for longer. The refrig also needs a climate controlled house. I live half a mile from the beach in So. Cal. and almost no one has A/C or any other climate control. So, Pacific Sales passes the buck and GE won't do anything.

GE Profile - Ontario, London / Never the brick

Ki
Aug 16, 2014

We have spent over about $5000 worth of appliances and furniture at The Brick last year. We were told by a salesman that no worries The Brick will give you a FULL REFUND if any off our appliances are defected. From the every first day my $1700 GE Gas range had problems igniting. We bought an extended warranty from Globaltransit, after 4 visitations from different technicians within the past YEAR they finally decided to give us an exchange. Going to the store we found out that our model has discontinued and we have a credit of $1400 ( which the cost is lower than what we paid for) now we are...

GE Profile - Illinois, Crystal Lake / ALL APPLIANCES ARE GARBAGE

Di
Sep 17, 2012

I HAD A HOME BUILT IN 2017, HAD ALL NEW GE PROFILE APPLIANCES INSTALLED. THE DISHWASHER HAS BEEN REPAIRED 3 TIMES FOR A COST OF 500.00 OUT OF POCKET, I HAD TO BREAK INTO IT 8 DAYS AFTER REPAIR WAS MADE TO GET IT OPEN, (REPLACED W/DIFF BRAND) BUILT IN OVEN SOMETIMES WILL SHUT OFF, THE MICROWAVE CAUGHT ON FIRE(REPLACED W/DIFF BRAND), THE ELECTRIC COOKTOP STOPPED WORKING(REPLACED W/DIFF BRAND), THE REFRIGERATOR BOTTOM DRAWER, FREEZES EVERYTHING, CAN'T USE IT. ALL THESE PRODUCTS ARE 4 YRS OLD AND ARE ALL GARBAGE. I WOULD TELL ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN NOT TO EVER BUY GE APPLIANCES. I WAS TOLD...

GE Profile / Stay away

Mr

I recently purchased 6 new GE Profile kitchen appliances for a comlete re-model project. I made my buy decision based on "recommended buy" notations from a well known consumer products rating group. I have had problems with 4 of the 6 appliances. While GE has fixed or partially solved several of the problems, I'm told there are several that I will just have to live with. I would caution anyone to dig deeper before buying any of these GE appliances. The GE attitude is unacceptable toward fixes. I would not again buy any GE appliance.

GE Profile / Bad service

In

Purchased GE Profile Built in 48-inch refrigerator (model-PSB48LSRABV serial-ZL070053)for 6k with extended warranty. Refrigerator has been broken since mid-April. Three separate service calls and part (door) has been on back order without a delivery date promised. Claims & consumer relations will not agree on who owes me a new refrigerator and/or refund. I haven't had a refrigerator for over 2 months & I have 4 kids!