Sort by: Date | Popularity

GBoogie America, GBoogie, Complaints & Reviews

GBoogie America, GBoogie, - New York, New York / Business Consulting and Financing

Re
Jan 03, 2016

I was scammed by GBoogie. They string you along . That's why (THEIR METHOD OF PAYMENT ALWAYS CHANGES) because so many complaints have been made against them, PayPal, has stopped them from receiving payments. I had to make a claim with my bank to get my money back from them. Now, their member Houston Miller Biz Credit America doing the same.

GBoogie America, GBoogie, - New York, New York / Fraud, Misrepresentation, Scammers, Predators

Sa
Mar 31, 2015

Worked with G Boogie America to obtain Business Credit for our Businesses. Dealt with GBoogie and Yohann who is probably just GBoogie in Drag. They took $500.00 to get started and correcsponded back and forth with info and finally said my cards were ready and in the mail. The last correspondence from GBoogie was this: "Oh I understand. The funny thing is 90% of our clients feel that way until the process is over. Most dont understand whats involved and the different hurdles it takes for us to do what we do. Also just to clear up one thing, Your package was not mailed two weeks ago, It wa...