Sort by: Date | Popularity

Gamevance Complaints & Reviews

Gamevance - California / Viruses and false advertising

Ld

After installing Gamevance I started to have problems with my computer. On the advice of Toshiba, the computer was taken back to its original packaging. After reinstalling Norton, 101 viruses were found. Additionally, Gamevance had pop-ups of many online sites offereing free gifts for taking a survery. These gifts have cost me big, over $200.00 and they are not willing to take the items back or send information of where to return them. Both companies, Geneva Watch and Disaster Aid Kit are indicating their offers were trials only but this was not read on the emails send to me after ordering the so-called free products. This is a big time scam and my bank and the attorney general's office of CA have been notified.

Gamevance / Virus-like website that has my computer hostage

Sh

GAMEVANCE is supposedly a gamesite that people sign up for and play games and win stuff. I NEVER signed up for it and it has somehow gotten into my computer and keeps popping up with ads that saying that I have won $$ and to click here. The ads look exactly like the site I am trying to go to (coke, yahoo, etc) and whether you click cancel or continue it sends you to their site where they try to sell you stuff. The ads are popping up no matter where I go. There is no chance I signed up for this. This underhanded PARASITE is making my computer freeze while it takes about 5 minutes to load on...