Sort by: Date | Popularity

Fun Source Monthly Complaints & Reviews

Fun Source Monthly / Unauthorized charges

Br
May 14, 2011

I have never even heard of fun source monthly and received a $25 charge from my bank account. I don't internet shop a lot but must have gotten scammed on something i purchased and forced into this membership without any consent, authorization, or notification. I am not even receiving anything from this so called sight that i am being charged for. When i tried to find a way to contact the company, i was unable to find any number. Fun source monthly is a scam. They are evil people who sly - fully cheat the internet system and wiggle their ways into people's bank accounts. I cannot afford to have my bank account drained by these thieves. Can anyone help me by telling me how i can stop these charges?

Fun Source Monthly - Kentucky, Lebanon Junction / unauthorized charge

Ch

I dont even know where this company is from or what they do and I damn sure haven't authorized any transaction from them and would like a refund in full!!! here is a copy of the statement for that withdrawl OneAccount Recent Activity as of July 27, 2010 Chevin Tackett 5417 Beech Grove Rd Lebanon Junction, KY 40150-8062 Routing Number: 113024588 Account Number: 38203682 Wire Transfer Number: 031101114 Available Spending Balance: $87.05 Displaying Transactions for July 1, 2010 to Present Transactions may not appear immediately on your online statement. Remember, your available...