Sort by: Date | Popularity

Frigidare Complaints & Reviews

Frigidare - Florida, Clearwater / frigidare refrigerator model lfht1817lw ice maker

Da
Jul 14, 2017

Bought your refrigerator model LFHT1817LW around 3 years ago new from Lowe's. For the last 2 years have had nothing but problems with the ice maker. It stops making ice every 12 weeks or so. I have to pour hot water down back tubing so it will melt the water that has frozen up in tube. Or, have replaced the water valve 3 times to fix problem. Have also replaced the whole assembly in the past whole assembly once in the past hoping this would fix problem for good. My water line is newer and works fine. Do not need to pay your service rep to come here. It is in my kitchen, clean home in...

Frigidare - New Jersey, Swedesboro / poorly made appliances

Bu

I remodeled my kitchen 14 months ago. I was talked into frigidare appliances, microware, hood, stove and dishwasher. BIG mistake. Took the warranty extention but they don't cover a lot. Dishes do not come clean and the stove, goodness!!. Within 6 months the smoothtop stove looked like it had water stains all over the top of it and something had run down inside the oven door, between the glass panels, that you can see on the glass from both sides. Looks nasty. the stainless is also showing signs of wear. Their answer, we do not cover cosmetic just the functionally of product. Do your self a favor stay as far away as you can.When the warranty expires, (that you pay extra) I will not renew.