Sort by: Date | Popularity

Frenchcountryfurnituredirect.com Complaints & Reviews

Frenchcountryfurnituredirect.com / That business won't last for long w/ such customer service

Fu
Jul 30, 2012

We ordered the 84" Teak Wood Trestle table along w/ 2 benches. Was quoted 4-6 weeks but had to wait more than 4 months. Were told that the owner will deliver and put the furniture together since we live close by in Florida. Well, the owner did finally deliver the furniture but claimed ignorance about putting the furniture together. My wife called me and I told her to refuse shipment if they don't assemble it. Once they tried to assemble it, they realized that they were missing some pieces and needed more tools because one of the pieces was not cut right. Another 2 weeks later (w/ me...

Frenchcountryfurnituredirect.com / &This place is a joke- don't waste your time

Mo
Jun 01, 2012

"This place is a joke- don't waste your time. Ordered the 96 inch trestle table back in Feb. Each and everytime I call for a status they tell me "its being loaded and shipped this week." I never received it. Dealing with these people has been a nightmare. If you dont call them you wont hear anything from them. Bottom line- I dont think they have a reliable supplier and I doubt they can actually get half of what is on thier website. Dont waste your time with these people. They flat out lie to you when you call them, complete waste of my time. I truly believe that the positive reviews are being posted by employees of french country furniture direct.