Sort by: Date | Popularity

Freepowercleanse Complaints & Reviews

Freepowercleanse - Ontario, Toronto / Ripoff

Te

Was to Receive a free sample of a colon cleanse if i just paid the shipping and handling. Which I did. The amount was Five dollars and ninety five cents. I receive the first sample of Thirty capsules 0f 30 Which I tried and liked but have since been charge almost 200.00 dollars to my credit card without ever receiving anything else from this company. Seems like a high price to pay for 30 capsules. then when I call them back they just keep hanging up on me.

Freepowercleanse / Refund

Mi

I requested a free sample be sent to me in Australia on 4 June 2009. Then I read the complaints for this item on the net after which I immediately cancelled my order on the same day 4 June 2009. I did not receive a reply and on 10th June received the tablets and the address on the packet was not very clear so I emailed them again to request a refund and an address to which I could send the tablets back to which I received no reply. On 19th June 2009 I received an email from [email protected] stating that as they had not received notification from me after the 15 day free trial time, which...