Sort by: Date | Popularity

freedom customer service Complaints & Reviews

freedom customer service / unauthorized withrwal to bank account

Je

This company took $8.42 out of my bank account that i dont know anything about never heard them before, people be careful this guys need to be procuted.

freedom customer service - Texas / Unauthorized Withdrawal of funds

Vd

This company, without any approval from me, withdrew $49.95 from my account causing me to go into arrears and causing a $35 NSF. I am retired and need every dollar to make ends meet. I contacted them and they said they would refund my money within 30 days (couldn't just put it back into my account). It has been more than 30 days and NO REFUND! Companies like this should be taken to court and made to stop. Can't anyone help people like me?

freedom customer service - Minnesota / Unauthorized withdraw

An

Last night I notice on our online bank account that we had an unauthorized withdraw for 49.95 from our account. Cant get access to their website. We enter in our email address cause they had that on the copy of the so called check with our zip code and nothing. What in the world! They also had my husband SSN# on that check.. How in the heck did they get this information!! This is very scary. What we did was put a Stop payment on that withdraw.. We would rather pay our bank the stop payment fee then give this scam artist money.. If anyone has had any luck finding out what the heck this Freedom Customer Service is... Please email [email protected]

freedom customer service / Unauthorized Withdrawal

Fr

This company has made an unauthorized withdrawal for $49.95 from my account via electronic check. When I try to login to access "my account" on their website, they tell me the the information submitted is incorrect, even though it matches the information they printed on their "check".