Sort by: Date | Popularity

Free Cruise Complaints & Reviews

Free Cruise - Texas, Galveston / FRAUD/lies

Si

You give them a "up-front" cash deposit" of $40.00. This "reserves" you/yours a place to come visit SILVERLEAF RESORTS in Galveston, Texas. You must give them 1 1/2 hours for a tour of the place, and when done, they give you your $40.00 cash back in the form of a Amer. Express Debit Card for $40.00. They also give you a brochure with a FREE 4 NIGHT VACATION CRUISE BOOKED OUT OF GALVESTON, TX. TO CONSUMEL.MEXICO. It clearly states you can register on-line and we have not located this yet. BEWARE.

Free Cruise - New Jersey / Dont waste your time!

Al

I'm not much of a writer but heres how my experience with Sundance Vacations went. I was in a Chinese Resteraunt in my neighborhood and had entered my name in a contest for a chance to win a car/cruise/dont exactly remember. Couple months later, i get a call from a woman stating that i won 2 tickets for a free cruise! I was very sceptical at first. I asked a lot of questions but everything seemed legit! All that i had to do was drive down to Princeton (pain in the ###), listen to a sales pitch and then collect the voucher. My mom, a triple A travel agent, came with me to their office in...