Sort by: Date | Popularity

Fox Broadcasting Complaints & Reviews

Fox Broadcasting / the orville tv show

Ra
Apr 30, 2019

Been watching the Orville since episode one. I also purchased Season One on Amazon Prime and may even purchase it on Blu-Ray. Want to give Fox as much money as possible for producing such a great show. But I can not understand why the show has not been renewed for Season 3? I mean as far as I know the numbers continue to grow. Please let us fans know as soon as you can that you have renewed the show.

Fox Broadcasting - Texas, Austin / world cup quarter finals

Jm
Jul 06, 2018

I do not know why Fox would buy the rights to the World Cup and then not show any of the quaterfinal matches on Fri Jul. 6. How stupid to continue to show Wendy Williams and Dr. OZ when the world cup only happens every 4 years and despite what you think is enjoyed by millions of Americans. What a disappointment for whoever made that call for Fox. Really sad you don't care about your viewers thinking we are all basic and need to see these normal broadcast when something better is available for you to show. The free streaming doesn't work out well. So world cup soccer fans have to miss out or catch it on Telemundo which care more for soccer fans than fox.