Sort by: Date | Popularity

forclosure agency Complaints & Reviews

forclosure agency - Connecticut, Stamford / Misleading information

I called forclosreagency.com (1800-481-8575) after getting text message about being able to rent houses with the option to buy. I was told the following: $1.95 - registration $49.00- deposit $4.80 - shipment Amount was paid from credit card. In 24 hrs, I got email with pictures of houses, costs in Stamford CT. On receiving credit card statement, two payment were taken: 8/6/09 - $55.75 and 6/18/09 - $29.80. I have been trying to speak with a representative without any success. I want to cancell my registration and get my refund for overcharging me. Audley Weir 646-321-1305 email: [email protected]

forclosure agency / scam

I have not received promised information from this company (forclosure listings). I was given a user name and password to access their website for listings, and I am not able to access their website. In fact, it seems their website does not exist. I called number above, and I can't get through. This company now has take 39.95 out of my account. This is my second complaint to you inform you of that fact that they have taken money from me. What is so amazing is that this company was advertising on all the major radio stations and still are. Please always do your own research and do not rely on the credibility of some other source. It is obvious they can be scammed too. Thank you!