Sort by: Date | Popularity

For You Flowers Complaints & Reviews

For You Flowers / Bad business practice

Hl
Mar 13, 2017

I bought a lovely bouquet from For You Flowers online store for over $50. Yes, I spent quite a lot of money on flowers but that was a present for a dear person so I wanted to buy the best bouquet. When it arrived I was shocked. Flowers looked absolutely terrible, they were dead and even smelled nasty. Two flowers were also damaged during the delivery and were broken. I refused to accept them and demanded my money back. Delivery guy said that someone from For You Flowers would contact me later but that never happened. I am extremely disappointed with this company, they are very unprofessional and just lost a customer.

For You Flowers - Connecticut, Old Saybrook / Poor Quality/Bad Service

Ke

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM !!! I ordered 24 muti-colored roses with a vase, box of chocolates, and gift card for my mom for Mother's Day. I live in DC and my mom lives in Ohio, so I tried this company out. The website was very nice, and the quality of product seemed to look beautiful. When I called the order in, the guy on the phone who took the order was clueless, (I should of realized it then). I purchased everything and it was to be delievered the next day. My mom called me the next day and "asked" if I sent her flowers...I said yes why, she proceeded to tell me that not only were the...