Sort by: Date | Popularity

Flowers. MS Complaints & Reviews

Flowers. MS / Did not receive flowers or phone call

Jo
Sep 13, 2016

All info on my comments but will repeat it. I ordered flowers for my dear friend's birthday 9/12 on 9/11. I received confirmation for delivery 9/12 reference number [protected]. Called my friend in the afternoon to see if she got my flowers-not delivered yet. I called the 800 number but shop closed but was promised call next day. Today, called my friend-still no flowers! Called shop but too busy to take my call as to what happened but promised to call me before closing. No call-I called again to cancel-no flowers want my money back-again no call back or confirm my cancellation via email. Called 3rd time to confirm cancellation and want my money back!

Flowers. MS / Scam take money, don't deliver flowers

An
May 09, 2016

I ordered flowers for Mother's Day. The site, www.flowers.ms indicated that the flowers would be deliverd the SAME DAY. There was a hefty delivery fee. The total was over $90 for the "better" bouquet. NO flowers were delivered. Not that day, not the next day, not the day after that. I called and emailed on the evening of the day the flowers were supposed to be delivered, and received no email back, and the person with whom I spoke said they would "call the florist" but the florist would be closed on Sunday (mother's day). The person could not tell me who the florist...

Flowers. MS / no delivery no refund

Su
Feb 15, 2014

My husband ordered flowers for me for delivery on 2/14/14 not for Valentine's day but because my father passed away and my brother and it was my dad's birthday. Well I never received flowers they charged my card but never delivered. I called the customer service number several times to get my money back and no one will respond I also emailed them 3 times and nothing!!! Save your money this company is a scam I will be reporting them to the better business bureau and disputing these charges