Sort by: Date | Popularity

Flower Girl Princess Complaints & Reviews

Flower Girl Princess - Connecticut, Waterbury / Didn't send correct item/Bad Customer Service

Di
May 10, 2012

I sent an email the day of delivery 4-23-12 and another after no response from your company. I called all day for 3 days to talk to a real person and had to leave 3 messages. And again, no response. I haven't had a reply regarding my order of mb152sage flower girl dresses, sizes 8 & 10. As stated previously in my email, the online photo displays a white dress with a "sage" sash and "sage" flower. The petals at the bottom of the online picture shows a mixture of green and light pink petals.in the written description of the dress says "sage" with a "white" dress. The loose rose petals around the...

Flower Girl Princess / Altered product

Ev

I purchased one MB163 - Ivory Organza Flower Pick Up Dress (mb163ivory) in a size 2 for $49.99 on Wednesday 2/17/2010. There was a $13.50 shipping charge. I paid with my American Express card a total of $63.49. I had great customer service and the dress arrived on Saturday 2/20/2010. I opened the box with the dress and found it on a plastic hanger, which was too big for the dress and had a number 2 hand written on it twice. It was wrapped in a very thin bag. It was folded into a medium size box. I opened the package and found that the dress looked to be altered. The website has a very clear...

Flower Girl Princess / Awful company

Ri

I ordered the Pink Sophia Gown and Boy Suit for my children in the Philippines last March 04, 2017 and I was notified thru e-mail only that they processed it with my payment taken from my debit card amounting to 164.00 and instruct them that it should be delivered to my mother in Cathedral, California for she will go back to the Philippines by April 15, 2017, I gave them all my details and they did not contact me what transpire because my mother flew yesterday waiting for that clothes but nothing has arrived.