Sort by: Date | Popularity

Floristsinindia.com Complaints & Reviews

Floristsinindia.com / NON-Delivery of flower hamper

Re
Sep 25, 2015

Hi i ordered a luxury hamper (Invoice No.: INV-[protected] Order ID: #9120 Date Added: 24/09/2015 ) And i requested for midnight delivery on 25th Sept ir the 25th-26th night, but it has not been yet delivered. When i tried calling the phone number [protected], it says switched off and no ther phone number given, Its disgraceful to see such service from floristsinindia.

Floristsinindia.com / Cheating

Aa
Jun 25, 2015

floristsinIndia.com. Invoice No.: INV-[protected] Order ID: #7682 I purchased a flower & cake from floristsinIndia.com. Scheduled to be delivered on 24th June. Money got deducted from my account, Product never got delivered. To worsen the experience no response form customer Care phone Email, Facebook msg, online, twitter. Never user www.floristsinindia.com to book any order, you may end up loosing money.

Floristsinindia.com / Un-professional delivery

Ma
Mar 30, 2015

Hi, I will like to report a serious issue, because of which, the occasion on which I had ordered flowers got spoiled. I had requested for delivery of flowers before 11AM, on 29th March 2015. The flowers were to be delivered at my Mother's home on her birthday. Flowers arrived at 5:30 PM. My Father inquired the reason for late delivery from the florist Mr. Varun (Ph no. [protected], provided by the delivery person). In reply, Mr. Varun told my Father that he is uneducated and does not know how to read or write and thus, did not know what time to deliver the flowers at. He also mentioned that...

Floristsinindia.com / They did not deliver flowers.

Pi
Feb 13, 2013

I ordered flowers from floristsinindia.com to be delivered to friends in other country. Delivery service stated the delivery was made. Friends tell me they did not receive the flowers. Tried to contact company regarding this but they did not respond.