Sort by: Date | Popularity

Florida College of Natural Health Complaints & Reviews

Florida College of Natural Health - Florida, Pompano Beach / Bad Education and false advertising

Ad

I was a student at this institution, was treated poorly if asking a question, lied to about the degree I earned and its potential. Did not have proper use for the equipment was over crowded. Plus was told this was and exceptional school from thhe gentleman that signed me up big lie! Especially for the tuition I paid.

Florida College of Natural Health - Florida, Maitland / Attempting to collect a debt I do not owe!

Sa

I signed up for classes in 2007. Within 3 days of me signing up for classes I found out that I was pregnant and very ill! I was put on bed rest with dehydration I contacted the college immediatly to explain my situation and request that I be withdawn from the program the college never returned my calls! I then made three attempts to speak with someone in person and was just left sitting in the waiting area! Finally, I was able to make an appointment with the woman that handled the withdrawls apparently she had a family emergency and walked right by me in the waiting room. I asked another...