Sort by: Date | Popularity

Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte Complaints & Reviews

Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte - California, Beverly Hills 90211 / No delivery of flowers, but charged

Flowers for my daughter's birthday were never delivered but my credit card was charged. Four phone calls and 2 emails have resulted in no response. As a military family, we realize this is not as serious as being in a ditch with people shooting at us, but for crying out loud, it's hard enough that in service to our country, we have to be separated from our relatively recently adopted high school age daughter on her birthday and these folks are making it harder.

Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte - California, Beverly Hills / Non-delivery for a funeral

I had ordered (on a Saturday) from their Internet Site (guaranteed same day delivery) a floral arrangement for my cousin's wake on a Monday & funeral on Tuesday (a rosary of carnations for her casket) and they never completed or delivered the order. They never even had the common courtesy of informing me on Monday that they could not complete or deliver the order (internet order required my cell phone number and home number). I called several times from the wake (very upset) and they always told me that I would be hearing from a supervisor (never called) and promised me that the rosary...

Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte - California, Beverly Hills / WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!! BUYER BEWARE !!!

Ordered an FTD Azalea Topiary Planter to be delivered for a friend's father's wake to be held at their house. Never arrived. Called and was first directed to a call center facility. After several calls there, I was given a 310 number in CA to talk to someone directly affiliated with the company and order. They did pull up my order and couldn't understand WHY this happened. Tabatha told me she would contact the florist and get back to me. No call back. Called again. She told me the order had been delivered and that she would send me a confirmation email with confirmation number...

Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte - California / Terrible experience

Ki
Kim

At least I'm in good company. I, too, ordered flowers for same day delivery from FTD. They forwarded my request to Floral Originals by Gregory Scotte. I immediately received an order confirmation via e-mail. However, I never received a confirmation of delivery. When I attempted to call the florist, I was told my message would be forwarded to him. I never received an answer. I called again several days later and was told, once again, I would receive word from him. None ever came. I called the number a third time. The answering service apologized profusely for the confusion and promised an...

Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte - California, Beverly Hills / Buyers be aware!

Va

November 12, 2007 I ordered a "Thank You" bouquet for my co-worker. The "Thank You" bouquet was to be a six roses mixed colors orange and yellow, the arrangement was to be in a gold vase with thank you on the front. Instead, she received a lavender and white forget-me-nots and a lavender vase with thank you on the front. After the delivery I immediately contacted Floral Originals by Gregory Scotte. The representative that answered the phone told me that they were the answering service for Gregory Scotte and could send a email regarding my incorrect order. So the representative sent the email...

Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte / Most horrible customer service I have ever encountered

Va

I wish I had seen this site before I used Floral Originals by Gregory Scotte. They have the most horrible customer service I have ever encountered. I ordered flowers for my mother-in-law for mothers day, they were never delivered. I have been trying for over 3 months to get a refund but so far have gotten nothing but the run around. When I called again today I was told that the order was no longer in the computer and they would have to pull it manually and would call me back, I won't be holding my breath as no one from that company has ever returned a call yet.