Sort by: Date | Popularity

Flip2dacore.com Complaints & Reviews

Flip2dacore.com / Beware

Na
Nov 24, 2013

I was so happy that found the website flip2dacore.com, which specializes in Filipino jewellery for affordable prices. I ordered from them a bracelet, which cost $10 and shipment $8. I haven't received it on time, so I contacted the seller. Later he responded that they had holidays and therefore the delivery was delayed. I waited for a month, but nothing arrived, so disappointed with the services and attitude of the seller. Be aware, when you buy from them and inform other people.

Flip2dacore.com / Avoid these sites at all risks

Da
Jun 08, 2011

I ordered a beaded bracelet from the website. It specializes in Filipino jewelry and accessories. Although it was exciting to find a company who makes authentic and affordable items to show filipino pride, the process I have been put through is horrible. I paid 9.00 for the bracelet and 8.50 for shipping, I have yet to receive my item. This was a birthday present that unfortunately did not arrive on time. Now there have been two messages sent from me to the seller, via their contact page. In response I am being told that my item being shipped out was delayed due to restocking, then it turn...