Sort by: Date | Popularity

Flexible Spending Account Complaints & Reviews

Flexible Spending Account - Florida, Saint Cloud / Spending fsa money

Je
Jan 04, 2017

I can't begin to even understand how the Government has created such a scam. My husband and I have 1600 of OUR HARD earned money in a FSA. I go to buy my son anti itch cream for ant bites from Walgreens and I'm excited to actually use this account. Not so fast, this scam requires a prescription for it to be "covered" oh I see I have to go spend $150 at my DR for some ant bites before you'll cover the $3 purchase. SCAM ! I have tried to use this money multiple times including for supposedly covered items but they didn't ring up that way. Bottom line FSA stole our hard earned money. This is the Government, always taking!

Flexible Spending Account / Flexible spending account

Ja
Jul 18, 2012

I have had nothing but trouble with this company. They make it difficult to use the money in your account. Some of the time when I used my card for prescriptions there is no problem, then another time when using my card at the same pharmacy for the same medication they require that I send them proof of the purchase. Their on line service is HORRIBLE. I can not even get signed on. I have spent 30 minutes on the phone with a representative and still their system does not recognize my sign on name which the representative confirmed to be correct. I'll just pay the taxes on my health care dollars rather than deal with this company.