Sort by: Date | Popularity

First Team Real Estate Complaints & Reviews

First Team Real Estate - California, Tustin / Unethical Real Estate Agents

Se
Oct 14, 2014

This is one of the most unethical companies that I've ever dealt with. Their real estate agents lied and cheated us as buyers of a property, tried to sweep dangerous home inspection items under the rug and hang up on your in an unprofessional manner when you attempt to resolve the problem. I would highly encourage you to never utilize this company. First Team Real Estate Tustin and Irvine are horrible companies.

First Team Real Estate / Beware

Sh
Jul 27, 2011

Warning to those of you interested in buying properties listed by First Team Real Estate in California. A property that was listed in Garden Valley, Ca. for $85, 000 (Spanish Flat) by First Team Real Estate was withdrawn from the market after I went to the trouble to make an offer of $86, 000 …which was slightly more than the asking price. I was pre-approved by a bank to make this purchase. The agent listing the property for First Team R.E. never did respond to my offer one way or the other to let me know if it was accepted or not. I became concerned when I noticed that the property wa...