Sort by: Date | Popularity

First Capital Securities Inc. Complaints & Reviews

First Capital Securities Inc. - Pennsylvania / fraud

Gr

I ALSO RECEIVED A CHECK FOR $4, 875.00. I DID SOME CHECKING AND FOUND THIS IS NOT TRUE. I DID CALL THE NUMBER TO SEE WHAT THEIR PITCH WAS BUT AN ANSWERING MACHINE PICK UP THE CALL AND STATED THAT THERE WAS NO ROOM TO LEAVE A MESSAGE. THIS QUED ME TO CHECK THE INTERNET TO SEE IF THERE WERE ANY COMPLAINTS AND THERE WERE. THIS KIND OF GARBAGE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED. THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE IN THIS WORLD THAT ARE WILLING TO BUY INTO A SCAM LIKE THIS. IT IS A SHAME THAT AS OF ONE OTHER PERSON THAT COMPLAINED TO THE CANANDIAN GOVERNMENT AND FOUND THAT THEY WERE INTERESTED IN TRACKING THIS DOWN. JUST A SHAME.

First Capital Securities Inc. - Arizona, Yuma / bad check

Ke

I got a check for 4878.00 and a letter saying not to use the check until I called the # on the letter. So I called the phone # on the letter and a lady answer and told me that the money they send me was part of a winnings of 125, 000.00 and that I needed to send them 2975.00 of the 4878.00 to pay for the taxes and that when they got the money they will send me the rest of my winnings by fed ex, so I deposit the check and called back. I called her back and she said that I needed to send 2975.00 by moneygram or western union. I did not send nothing because I deposit the check in my bank account and because it was a large amount I had to wait 5 day for the bank to cash it.