Sort by: Date | Popularity

file-bird.com Complaints & Reviews

file-bird.com / They don't inform about fee

Mar 25, 2014

My friend advised to send the large file through the website www.file-bird.com. I filled the form and attached the file, and my friend didn’t receive it. I contact the customer services, and they told me to try again. At this time, everything was ok, but lately I found out that they took $75 for sending these files. No one mentioned about it before, what the Hell happened?! I tried to return money, but my attempts were unsuccessful. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

file-bird.com / Owner takes charges for the files' sending

Ga
Mar 19, 2014

I had the worst experience with the website www.file-bird.com. I needed to send the large file to my friend, so I went to this website and thought that it was for free, but after I filled the form and sent the file to my friend, the owner of the website charged me for $42. Crap, I thought it was for free, and the owner didn’t mention that I needed to pay. Total scam. I tried to ask about the seller, but he didn’t reply to emails. It might be a good idea, if people write about their experience on this website.