Sort by: Date | Popularity

FIA Card Service Complaints & Reviews

FIA Card Service / A service that does not apply to self employed

Da

About 10 mo. ago I had purchased a product from fia card services to protect my account from being delinquent due to being sick or out of work. They insisted that this product was good for some one that is self employed. I came to find out it was not true. I had a car accident that caused me to not be able to work. Since then I cancelled the product and Aprox $800 charged to my account that is lost. They refuse to credit my account after many calls to customer service and the last thing they said to me was write the company. We all know what happens to that, it goes's to the wayside.

FIA Card Service - Florida, Miami / ELECTRONIC CHECK PAYMENTS

La

I am under a special program of payment a debt and they discount the amounts more than regular electronically with no authorization, no notificacion creating a financing problem bigger than the one I have. The Acct. is over the limit. This happened twice, in spite of having been notified before. What can I do about. I need the money overcharged back as soon as possible My acct. 2275 there phone 1-866-601-9406