Sort by: Date | Popularity

Favorite Shows on DVD Complaints & Reviews

Favorite Shows on DVD / recorded from tv instead of boxed DVDs

Ra
Jun 30, 2014

They Advertise boxed DVD sets but what they send are home recorded DVDs from tv. I purchased the boxed set for all episodes of the Carroll Burnett show but after more than a month and 2 attempts to contact them I received 8 copied DVDs labeled with magic marker. They do not answer the contact button on the web site. There is no phone number. Pay Pal was charged the day the order was placed. The site says there is a 30 day return policy, but with no way to contact them how can I get a refund? The DVDs were mailed from Best DVD Entertainment in PA.

Favorite Shows on DVD - Maryland, Baltimore / Never received order

Br
Jun 08, 2014

I, too, foolishly placed an order from Favorite Shows on DVD, but my order was never fulfilled even though they charged my credit card. I contacted them and they apologized for the delay and that they would ship it on 06/09. When I received an e-mail from them, I realized that I actually ordered from Best DVD. I saw several complaints on this board so I wanted to let people know they are now doing business under a different name (Favorite Shows on DVD). Buyer beware. I will be contacting my bank tomorrow to get a refund!