Sort by: Date | Popularity

Farmer100.com Complaints & Reviews

Farmer100.com / Avoid like a plague

Re
Oct 23, 2012

I purchased a runescape account from them about 2 weeks ago for $169.00 I got the account 2 days later because they got my email information wrong. Eventually I was able to login and I was happy. Problem came in is when I realized the email was still registered, this is a bad sign because the player could than recover his account. I tried contacting them through email but they didn't reply, and their chat is rarely ever online. 4 days later their chat is infact up they say they will contact the user "REQUESTING" he confirms the email change. REQUESTING ASKING ARE THE WORDS THEY USED NO...

Farmer100.com / Website should be shut down and the owners should be prosecuted

He
Jun 21, 2012

i attempted to buy something using paypal for £66, after calling their 'number' and emailing them several times i started to think it was a fraud. luckily they haven't claimed my transfer and i should get my money back. today i called them again and some poor man picked up the phone saying that his number had been put on their website and that he had nothing to do with them. Basically the website should be shut down and the owners should be prosecuted.

Farmer100.com - Queensland, Brisbane / Farm100.com is a scam website that should be shut down

Ru
Apr 27, 2012

In Janary 2012, my daughter used my credit card through my PayPal account to purchase a Runescape acount from Farmer100.com. No account was delivered. I then Googled Farmer100.com and found out that they are a scam site. What they do is accept payments through PayPal and deliver nothing. When the customers put in a PayPal dispute, Farmer100.com then emails the customer and says they'll deliver the account as soon as the dispute is withdrawn. So then the customers withdraw the dispute and they still receive nothing. And with PayPal, once a dispute is closed it cannot be reopened, no...

Farmer100.com / Terrible website, impossible to get an account

Li
Feb 27, 2011

Tried to purchase an account. They said it would take less than 10 minutes to send to me, but it took over 8 hours and still nothing. I filed a complaint with PayPal, and later that day, they sent me an email saying I needed to cancel my dispute in order for me to receive my account. I cancelled my dispute, and I am still yet to receive my account. Terrible website.

Farmer100.com / The player was never delivered and I have numerous emails from the owner promising our money back

Lo

My 11 year old son used his birthday money to buy a virtual online player from this website. The player was never delivered and I have numerous emails from the owner promising our money back. No player and no money. Now the owner has just stopped answering my emails. We are out $99.00. The website is farmer 100.