Sort by: Date | Popularity

Fakeidking.com Complaints & Reviews

Fakeidking.com - England, Greater London, London / SCAM

Ri
Oct 06, 2014

On the 26th September I paid £ 51.80 via bitcoins to FakeIDking.com, I got an email stating that money was received and that they will get it to me asap. 10 days have now past and countless emails that I have sent to FakeIDking.com asking where the proof preview was as it sates they will send one within 24-72 hours. I set up an alternative email account and emailed them asking about fake IDs they replied right away but failed to respond to any of my emails from the account I ordered from. The site IS a SCAM and once you pay you will not hear from them again. So save your money because FakeIDking.com will not give you what you paid for.

Fakeidking.com / Happy

Af
Dec 20, 2013

As everyone else on here would think, you are always a bit sceptical on purchasing an id online but i genuinely cant believe how high of standard they are! Took a day to reply with my deposit etc, then ONLY 2-3 days for it to be delivered! I have already recommended some friends to buy it and they will be soon. I have used this in both off licences and clubs! The hologram is the real prize winner that makes the difference in you getting in or not! Really happy 10/10! Also i am very surprised with how quickly they get around to dealing with any enquiries as they are busy, great customer service! Recommend to all! A.F

Fakeidking.com / Scam website

Fp
Dec 02, 2013

Fakeidking.com is a scam website, I know that their services are not amongst legitimate but despite what their business is they should treat their customers properly. When I paid for my order on that website I didn’t receive any service and refund wasn’t issued as well.

Fakeidking.com / FAKEIDKING.COM SCAM

Mi
Oct 26, 2013

This is a scam website and he posts his own positive reviews here to try and look legitimate. He will use extortion tactics to squeeze more money out of you. For instance he will threaten to use your details to send to peado websites and take out ppi insurance in your name what a nasty piece of work... https://twitter.com/FrankDangerMaus He used to run the scam site dingofakeid and now runs scams through topnotchfakeids.com and fakeidking.com he has ripped off several people and made quite a few enemies in the process. He also goes by the handle of LiveFree which he made a pretty penny from robbing people blind on various forum websites.

Fakeidking.com / Scammer

He
Oct 24, 2013

He used to run the scam site dingofakeid.com and now runs scams through fakeidking.com topnotchfakeids.com and fakeidking.com he has ripped off several people and made quite a few enemies in the process. He also goes by the handle of LiveFree which he made a pretty penny from robbing people blind on various forum websites.