Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ezeeflights.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

Ezeeflights.co.uk - England, Oxfordshire / Flight Booking

Na
Apr 14, 2012

It is the WORST flight agency. I have dealt with. I am regular flyer, but seen their prices and thought will give them a chance. They booked me and gave me Airlines reference also, which I checked at airline website to be good. I paid them with my Credit card and after that they failed to issue the ticket for two days. I checked with airlines who confirmed my fears that reservation was cancelled few hours after they have charged my Card. I tried to contact them and nobody is ready to help nor are they ready to connect me to any senior person. Very difficult to get hold of any agents after...

Ezeeflights.co.uk / They take your money and then they call you saying sorry there is strike and the flight is canceled

Za
Aug 08, 2011

They take your money and then they call you saying sorry there is strike and the flight is canceled and give you another option which is not suitable for you to refuse and then they say we will refund the money but we must take cancelation fees which is too much. and their partner Travelnmore.co.uk If you call the airline to ask about the strike you will discover that there is no strike at all. they intend to be ATOL protected but they don't have ATOL number, Be careful.