Sort by: Date | Popularity

Evolutionwriters.com Complaints & Reviews

Evolutionwriters.com - England, Kent, Maidstone / Custom essay

Be
Jan 14, 2015

Before placing my order I've read reviews and have seen both good and bad ones so decided to give this company a chance. As long as they provide customers with a draft I could see the quality of the work before finally approving it. So what I want to tell. My paper was indeed pretty good. It was also delivered on time, so I've got nothing to complain about. I kinda felt sorry for the writers and other people in the company, because there are some, I believe, false accusations of their incompetence.

Evolutionwriters.com / scam

Bo
Jun 30, 2012

DON'T EVEN TRY TO USE THIS OMPANY'S SERVICES...IS A SCAM, AS QUALITY BECAUSE YOU GET JUST A PIECE OF PAPER WORTH NOTHING ! I used Evolutionwriters.com services to help me in getting a great Disertation Thesis and after they promised me the best service and guarantees and after I paid them a lot, what I received was half of my work and half of their "work" . The Theis failed to pass on all subjects and when I asked for a refund they complained that they already wrote the thesis. But as I told them, I didn't pay them just to write something but to right quality as they promised. By far the worst writing services company you can find. Be AWARE !!!