Sort by: Date | Popularity

Evil Controllers Complaints & Reviews

Evil Controllers - Arizona, Tempe / Paid for controller/ never received

Sc
Jan 22, 2015

This seems to be common business practice with Evil controllers. Evil controllers has broke my 13 year old sons heart for Christmas the only thing he asked was for a controller from them so my wife and I paid $139, which is a lot of money for us, were not rich people, needless to say there wasn't much money for other gifts for him when the controller never arrived!!! He still jumps up and runs to the front window when he here's a ups truck drive by our home and to see his face when it drives right by. These owners Adam and Jonah Coe should feel honored when a child's only...

Evil Controllers - Illinois / Order

Br
Jan 02, 2013

I ordered an evil controller days before Christmas and three days ago i see the selected state was Indiana instead of Illinois so i immediately emailed evil controllers and they have not replied and my tracking number is not available. I am trying to stay patient but Id really like to be secure hoping it ships to me and not someone else My number is [protected] Please call

Evil Controllers - Arizona, Tempe / Returned a controller have never received a refund

Da
Dec 29, 2012

My son ordered a controller from this company in December 2012 and returned the next day for a full refund, as per their company policy. We placed 5 phone calls and sent 5 emails -- we have never heard back from this company. They collected my son's money, but have never responded to any of our correspondence. The order is #[protected] and he is due a full refund of $147.94. Do not buy from this company. It appears to be a fraud. If you look at their website, they guarantee a full refund, yet we have never received a responde to any of our correspondences. I am about to contact the Better Business Bureau to register a complaint.

Evil Controllers - Arizona, Tempe / Horrible customer service

Te
Jan 19, 2012

Hi my name is Michael Williams and I never ever have time to do stuff like this but when a company makes me this angry I had to do something.So let me run you through my experience with Evil Controllers to date.First I order my son his Christmas gift on the 16th of December and was told at that time I would get it by Christmas. So after a few days of not getting a tracking number I called and was told it had shipped, a couple day later I call again and was told in fact it had not shipped so I changed the order to a different model as the first wasn't the right model my son wanted.No big...